- When physicians burn out, solutions are elusive. Support groups can't counter the root causes of a crisis modernhealthcare.com/article/201610… 9 months ago
- Cleveland Clinic's Empathy Series Continues -- Patients: Afraid and Vuln... youtu.be/1e1JxPCDme4 via @YouTube #ptexp 10 months ago
- RT @Cthielst: "With training, one can potentiate one's genetic capacity for compassion." - Dr. J Doty pageturnpro.com/Progress-Print… 1 year ago
- In aftermath of mass shootings, doctors can have hard time processing their emotions modernhealthcare.com/article/201606… clinical staff - 2nd victims 1 year ago
- What Can I Say? Tools for family caregivers & volunteers twitter.com/Cthielst/statu… 1 year ago
Category Archives: Patients Stories
In this section we hope to publish stories from patients that have had contact with either Raggedy Anns and Andys, or been touched by caregivers (or volunteers) in a meaningful way.